Monday, September 27, 2010

Finally!!!

Hello everyone,
I know I know, it's been months since our last blog. I'm sorry, my life just didn't seem as interesting while Eric was gone so I didn't feel like updating lol but, my sister informed me today that I should start writing again :) so here it goes.
I guess I'll sum up the three months I was alone to start. The month of June was very difficult for me and also pretty boring so I won't bore you with that. When July came around things got much better. My momma finally came out for a visit and we had a blast. We did lots of shopping, went to the beach on the 4th and had a BBQ with some of my friends that night. We got to watch some amazing fireworks and ate some great food. Then we did some more shopping lol. One day we up and decided that we wanted to go to VEGAS :) (luckily it's only a few hours a way) so we loaded up and hit the road. We did lots of gambling and lost some money lol but it was a great time. I finally got my momma to drink a little but, she still didn't have near as much fun as me haha. She got to stay for 10 days and it was truly a blessing to have her here with me. About 2 weeks later my friend Rachel came to visit for a week. We went to the zoo, the beach, did more shopping lol, went to a pirate themed birthday party, and ate out A LOT :). At the end of August I decided to hit the road and go to Texas. I stopped in the lovely town of Muleshoe first. I got to see my wonderful in laws for a few days and I got to see some old friends. While I was there I ate at the amazing Leals 3 times (I know your jealous) Kaydence went with me and I discovered she is the worst car partner ever. She just slept the entire time and didn't keep me company lol. I think Mark likes her more than me lol he was so excited to see her, and hated to tell her goodbye lol. Kaydence didn't know what to think of uncle Cooper. He sounds just like Eric only he's twice his size lol and it really freaked her out. After I left the Washington's I headed to Lubbock to see my brothers. I took them out for lunch and later that night we went out dancing. We had a blast!!! The next day I got to see my Aunt Nancy, Uncle john, and my cousin Bayli. Kolby and I met them for lunch and had a wonderful time catching up. After that I got on the road to Lampasas to see my momma, sister Kayla, brother Tyson, and my favorite little man in the world, The Rylanator. There are no words to express how cute this little fart is. We went shopping AGAIN lol, watched some movies, played a little poker, and just enjoyed being with each other. Rylan is the most entertaining thing in the world lol. He makes animal noises, plays tag ( but only if you chase him lol) he loves bath time, he'll give you kisses, he steals big boy hats and tries to wear them lol, and so much more. After Lampasas I loaded up again and went to San Antonio. We took Rylan to a safari, I don't think I've ever laughed so hard in my life. We got to feed a buffalo and Rylan freaked when he touched it's tongue lol. The zebras pretty much attacked us, they kept putting they're heads in our window to get food and just when we thought we got rid of them, they would pop up behind us lol. We saw some amazing animals and Rylans favorites were the ducks and the goats lol. He quacked at the ducks and chased all the little goats around. We also went to the park to have a picnic, play on the jungle gym, and feed the ducks. Rylan liked to eat the bread himself instead of give it to the ducks haha. On the 29th it was time for me to head back home :( I was sad to leave my family but, I couldn't wait to see Eric again. I packed up my bags and hit the road back to California. I got home around midnight after 21 hours of driving ( yep I drove the entire way without stopping) I only had a couple of days to get things ready for Eric :)
I'm sorry this was so long but, I had a pretty exciting three months lol
Love and miss you all,
Kyra

No comments:

Post a Comment