Tuesday, April 13, 2010

So I just realized that we haven't blogged in a while so I just wanted to update everyone on whats going on now a days. I have really been enjoying my new job. The boys are great (most of the time lol) I got my 1st taste of the 3 1/2 year old (Matt) yesterday and he was quite a handful lol. Peter (the baby) is really good. He is a little chunk and really cute but, he makes me really miss my little Goober back in Texas :( Mike (The 6 year old) isn't there very long but he is a sweet kid. Betsy thinks that he might have a little bit of a crush on me lol. Besty is amazing, she is such a sweetheart. She gave me a Wii today when I left CRAZY!!! It made a weird noise so they got the boys a new one. She said it worked great and then just gave it to me lol Eric and I both were hysterical. I guess thats all thats been going on with me.
Eric hasn't had the best week. He had to have some skin cut out of his mouth last friday because there was an infection. Before that he had to get a small pox vaccination so he can deploy :( He says it's really itchy and he has to keep it covered constantly so I don't get it. And to top it all off, he had to have all 4 of his wisdom teeth removed yesterday :( I guess there are a few positives though. He gets to eat ice cream and shakes all day, he doesn't have to go back to work till Thursday, and I rented him some movies so he can watch them all day :)
The past 2 weeks we have seen 3 movies, The Last Song, How to Train Your Dragon, and Date Night. Eric didn't really enjoy The Last Song and I didn't think it was quite as good as the book but, it was still pretty good. We both absolutely loved How to Train Your Dragon lol and Date Night was pretty darn funny.
I guess thats about it. We love and miss yall :)

1 comment: