Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Life in California

So Eric and I decided to give this blogging thing a try lol. We are loving it here. The weather is amazing. It has been about 80 degrees all week so shorts have been a must :) We think Kaydence is enjoying it too. We took her to the pier for the 1st time a fews days ago and she tugged and pulled us along and explored everything within her leashes reach lol.
We are getting to experience so many new and exciting things. There are so many tourist attractions around us and we are slowly going through them one by one. We went to Universal Studios and walked along the famous Hollywood Blvd. on our 6 month anniversary and we went to a Cirqu De Solei show this past saturday and it was fantastic. I think we're going to make a trip to the beach this coming weekend. I can't believe we have been here 6 months and we haven't been to the beach yet. There is something seriously wrong with that lol. Don't worry, we are still Texans at heart lol. Californians are just plain weird ;)

Eric is working hard for us and doing great at work. He is a crew chief and he is working his way towards becoming a Corporal. I am so proud of him. Sadly he has to leave me in May to go to South America for 4 months but I keep telling myself that it could be a lot worse.
I recently got a new job as a Nanny for 3 little boys YIKES! lol. The family is great and the kids are just adorable. I start on Tuesday so pray that it goes will ;)
I guess thats all for now. We love and miss yall!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah sister, so glad that you started a blog. We would love to be followers of the Washingtons'. Love you so much!

    ReplyDelete